Thread: How to deal with Jaywalkers

Thanks

How to deal with Jaywalkers

Get superfast South African Hosting at WebHostingZone

Thanks
    SICK - only in SA!

Hope they arrest driver and throw away the key!

Thanks
    The video went viral on Youtube a couple of weeks ago. It happened in Bloemfontein. They did arrest the driver and I think het got a R2000 fine.
    How easily someone is offended is directly proportional to how stupid they are.
    ~GS Elevator

Thanks
    Eish that's messed up. I'm all for teaching attitude-filled jaywalkers a lesson but that driver is screwed in the head.
    Norio De Sousa - Done4U.co.za (Web Design & Copywriting)
    Maxiware CC Reg no. 2000/048244/23 (Maxiware CC)

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Shocking! I see alot of drunk pedestrians on the road. They just as dangerous as drunk drivers. Some drunk pedestrians behave so terribly on the road i.e walking on the driving side of the road itself and at times obtructing your right of way as a driver. I'll be perfectly honest with you, there have been many times where I felt like reacting to these drunk pedestrians in much the same way as this disgraced taxi driver did. Look what he did was plain wrong, but I somehow suspect that on that very day, he had some 10 similiar experiences where he restrained himself, but this pedestrian was the tipping point for him!
    “The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it.” Karl Marx
    vanash.naick@gmail.com
    TFSA Disclaimer
    Local Music with a grassroots touch

Thanks
    Hmmm...remember a couple of years ago when a perfectly average guy reached his 'tipping point' and beat another to death with a hockey stick....he has been rotting in jail ever since. Strange the way the law is. Strip your moer and kick somebody in teeth and you get a fine, I wonder if he would have gotten a fine if the jaywalker cracked his skull open and died. It is said that punishment should fit the crime, interesting how we punish the outcome of the crime and not the crime itself. The application of the law seems to be a subjective farce.
    How easily someone is offended is directly proportional to how stupid they are.
    ~GS Elevator

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    You exactly right Adrian! We have a situation where a person under the aupices of a car gaurd snatches a ladies purse. The police arrest him, give him the beating of his life and drag him off to the holding cells pending his first appearance in the lower court, then you have a character such as Bernie Madoff which litreally defrauds 100's of people by many millions. He causes some people to even loose their house. He is not man handled by any police man, he is not even arrested, he is merely given written notice to appear in a court on a certain day and he is treated with a dignity and respect by the police that is not extended to the guy who snatches the purse!!! Fairly recently a video of a policeman kicking a suspect who was clearly defenceless, was not attempting to flea and was not resisting arrest. I'm not entirely sure what the charge was but it appears that he ws arrested for being drunk in public. That policeman dragged him like an inanimate object and continuosly kicked him.
    “The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it.” Karl Marx
    vanash.naick@gmail.com
    TFSA Disclaimer
    Local Music with a grassroots touch