Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: Easyfile Software 6.0.0 not working

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by HBFS View Post
    Hi

I'm using W7, foloowed your instructions but can't find the folder "AppData"???

Had the same ERROR 3138 problem in Easyfile. I'm also using W7 and struggled to find the AppData folder. Managed to find it by opening Windows Explorer and searching for "easyFileEmployer" on my C-drive. And there it was! When you double click on that, it gives you an "Local Store" folder. Double click on "Local Store", which will give (PAYENUMBER).dbz files. Delete the file with - JOURNAL at the end : (PAYENUMBER).dbz-journal. This fixed my problem. After deleting the file I could access the relevant company database again.

Email problem
    Thanks
    Hi HBFS,
    The reason you wont be able to see the file is cause it is a hidden file and you dont have "show hidden files" attribute on. To turn it on in Windows 7 select, "Organizer" in your "Documents folder" (top left). Then select "folder and search options", and this will open a menu box. Then select the view tab at the top of the box, and scroll down till you find the folder for "Hidden files and folders". In there you will see two buttons, select the "Show hidden files, folders and drivers". You can then select ok and you should now see the AppData file. I hope this helps.

Email problem
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamVega View Post
    With Regards to Error #3138, if you are using Windows 7 go to c:\Users\(User that you log in with)\AppData\Roaming\easyFileEmployer.0612E454160 2589CA8807A3EA214FDF182FEF49D.1\Local Store\ inside this folder you will see a file that states (PAYENUMBER).db-journal as well as the file (PAYENUMBER).dbz if you delete the one with the -journal or cut it from the local store folder and paste it on your desktop, open e@syfile and you should then be able to select the company you are wanting to use.
    We had the same problem but could not find the "(PAYENUMBER).dbz if you delete the one with the -journal" but noticed that if you removed/relocated the "easyfile.dbz" file from the c:\Users\(User that you log in with)\AppData\Roaming\easyFileEmployer.0612E454160 2589CA8807A3EA214FDF182FEF49D.1\Local Store\" folder it no longer gave the Error #3138 and seemed to work perfect. I hope this helps.

Thanks
    I had the same problem yesterday and after spending the odd 6 hours on the phone with sars and various consultants a guy called Eric gave me the right advice. Uninstall ALL versions of Java you have on your pc and then install Java JRE. That solved the same problem you are now having. Good luck

Thanks
    How do you know your submission is all correct and complete and received.
    With all this craziness regarding the submission i just would like to be hundred percent that the submission is done and completed - what would i need to save as proof etc
    When I sefl assesed there was a difference of 4 rand but i assume this is due to rounding off?
    I have checked the recocilliation status on the SARS efiling site it says "Reconcilliation-Awaiting Balance" "Your reconcillaition has been received. Please note that it typically takes 21 days to process the reconcilliation where after you should receive correspondence from SARS. If your reconcilliation balanced, you may proceed to issue IRP5/IT3(a) certificates to your employees"

Does this seem in order? I hate this whole new (NOT)easyfile business.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,676 Times in 2,258 Posts
    Blog Entries
    You should be fine, Jennajay.

7. Thanks given for this post:

Jennajay (30-May-12)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave A View Post
    You should be fine, Jennajay.
    "should" meaning if you aren't fine do not stalk me and murder me with a blunt object.
    haha thanks Dave...

Thanks
    Thanked 2,676 Times in 2,258 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennajay View Post
    I have checked the recocilliation status on the SARS efiling site it says "Reconcilliation-Awaiting Balance"
    On second reading, it might be an idea to run through the recon assistant just to clarify which numbers you're committing to. Being out by R4 is no train smash though.
    Last edited by Dave A; 31-May-12 at 02:59 PM. Reason: typo

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave A View Post
    On second reading, it might be an idea to run through the recon assistant just to clarify which numbers yu're committing to. Being out by R4 is no train smash though.
    Thanks for this I ran the assistant which took a few minutes this morn in a last attempt to feel fully confident about my submission checked my submission status and it now says EMP501 "Reconcilliation - Validation Passed"

Definately need to say thank you to everyone who posted on this Forum during the recon process.

Thanks
    I am having the same issue as Roslyne did in the beginning of this thread - although it has now moved onto other errors.

We are getting a grey screen after logging into easyfile. A totally blank, grey screen. Latest java nad the rest, latest Easyfile. Done many uninstall re-install. Removed antivirus, tried a different user profile.

Nothing seems to work. SARS cant help obviously.

Just wondering if anyone actually solved this threads original issue???

Any help would be appreciated.

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast