Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: E@syfile employer V6.0.0 login failure

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Email problem
    Thanks

E@syfile employer V6.0.0 login failure

I was required to update to V6.0.0 two days ago and now I get a "login failure" message. I phoned the helpline and apparently there is a problem on their side. Anyone else encountered this problem? Let me know when it is fixed please.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,676 Times in 2,258 Posts
    Blog Entries
    When it comes to software development, version numbers x.0.0 normally comes with some degree of pain

When you say "log in failure" is this logging into E@syfile itself or synchronising with the SARS server?

Thanks
    mmmm mostly i find all their software comes with a huuuuge degree of pain

Thanks
    Got similar problem , can login and loading data base but then receive message that login information does not match that of your local information and not allowed to access E@syfile.
    Did uninstall installed older version but no luck.
    This is a Windows 7 Home Premium

Email problem
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Bertievn View Post
    Got similar problem , can login and loading data base but then receive message that login information does not match that of your local information and not allowed to access E@syfile.
    I must agree. I thought that I had it sorted (see post #5), but maybe/probably not. After I had uninstalled V6.0.0. and re-installed V4.3.3 things looked promising. It prompted me for two usernames and I selected new usernames. I was the prompted to upgrade or download and install V6.0.0. I tried the upgrade option but then you have to constantly check that the program does not timeout. After an age of downloading I slipped on a timeout and lost the upgrade, so I downloaded V6.0.0, uninstalled V4.3.3 and installed V6.0.0. Then I restored a backup and I think after that it did not accept my new usernames but my original one - maybe that happened during the restore.

Anyway now when I select View employees and select the company and a period I get the message "PENDING SUBMISSION There is a pending online submission that has not completed successfully. Please press OK to complete or Cancel to reset the submission. You will not be able to make alterations that could affect this submission until it has completed successfully" Then I press OK and I get taken to the "submit to SARS" page but there is nothing pending.

This is indeed a mysterious beast. i will leave it for a while and re-install V4.3.3 but i suspect it will force me to upgrade

Thanks
    Yes you wont be able to submit 2012 info on older version as data base work different

Did not mention on my first posting that version 6.0.0 works perfect on Windows 7 Ulitimate on Laptop but not on Windows 7 Home Premium on netbook
    Might be memory problem

Thanks

renaming the EasyFile.dbz file worked

hi

i tried renaming the 'EasyFile.dbz' file in 'C:\Documents and Settings\username\Application Data\easyFileEmployer.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx\Local Store'

to EasyFile.old and then opened easyfile again. it prompted to recreate the three usernames and then i was able to login.

8. Thanks given for this post:

belladancer (19-Apr-12)

Email problem
    Thanks
    I have been experiencing the same login issues. It worked around a month ago and now I can't login. It gets stuck on that screen and eventually times me out or i have to logoff via the Task Manager. I also have not been able to install Easyfile on my own Laptop. I have chatted with SARS but with no constructive advice. I eventually installed it on my clients computer where i was able to issue their IRP5's but now I am stuck trying to do other clients' as I can't get Easyfile on my system. I deleted my security system and there's no firewall on, etc. The Easyfile v6 does load and it shows that I have company's loaded but I cannot access the information. I deleted the datafile as instructed by SARS and then restored my backup again and it still won't access the info. My backup does work on the other client's computer so it isn't corrupt.. What now, I can't issue and submit my info for 022012. HELP !!!!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Bertievn View Post
    I got this too - was working fine on Sunday, and Monday the problem occurred. What I did eventually (I am still using Windows XP) was to go to C:\Documents and settings\(your user name)\application data (which is a hidden file)\ and found a folder called "easyfileemployer.(many numbers and letters). I deleted the whole folder (hoping that I could restore it from the recycle bin if necessary) and restarted e@syfile. It asked me to enter my password as if for the first time, and then opened up for me. I restored from my backup and was able to work on it again. Hope this helps.

11. Thanks given for this post:

geraldenek (12-Apr-12)

Thanks
    Thanks Mike now E@syfile working again

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast