Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: E@syfile employer V6.0.0 login failure

Email problem
    Thanks

E@syfile employer V6.0.0 login failure

I was required to update to V6.0.0 two days ago and now I get a "login failure" message. I phoned the helpline and apparently there is a problem on their side. Anyone else encountered this problem? Let me know when it is fixed please.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,676 Times in 2,257 Posts
    Blog Entries
    When it comes to software development, version numbers x.0.0 normally comes with some degree of pain

When you say "log in failure" is this logging into E@syfile itself or synchronising with the SARS server?

Thanks
    I have the same problem on my computer that you can't even log in - Laurence just check that you have the latest version of Java and Adobe according to SARS requirements apparantely this should solve the problem
    Geraldene Kapp
    Professional Tax Help
    www.mytaxhelp.co.za

Thanks
    Hi there, I also experienced the "login failure" when I tried to login with the ADMIN code. You have to login with one of the other User login's.. remember when you first downlaoded the software, way back in 2009, it made you create 3 logins, one was the ADMIN, then 2 others. I used to always just login as ADMIN, but now it does not allow you to... at all... I have already submitted 5 recons so far for 201202 .... 78 more to go!

Email problem
    Thanks
    Ha - got it sorted. Thanks everyone for your input. I uninstalled V6.0.0 (In Windows 7 via Start>Control Panel>Programs and Features) and installed V4.3.3 (which I had downloaded just a week or two ago). And this time it thought I was a first timer, so it asked for ADMIN password and two usernames, so I could enter all that from scratch(1). Then I restored a backup and everything was hunky-dory. Then I uninstalled V4.3.3. and installed V6.0.0. The ADMIN and 2 username bit did not come up but it accepted the username/password that I had just re-created under (1) above. Restored the backup and everything seems to work. It could well be that with all the fiddling I had used the wrong username. I have 8 pages of usernames and passwords collected over the years - only 3 pages are meant to be current, but I am too afraid to throw the older ones away.

6. Thanks given for this post:

Dave A (09-Apr-12)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurence Lombard View Post
    I was required to update to V6.0.0 two days ago and now I get a "login failure" message. I phoned the helpline and apparently there is a problem on their side. Anyone else encountered this problem? Let me know when it is fixed please.
    same here!!!!!! how come i am not the least surprised. what a waste of precious holiday time!

Thanks
    hang on <maybe you should check back in a day or two cos i installed from new on another pc and it worked for round 24 hours and ....then didnt!!!!

Thanks
    mmmm mostly i find all their software comes with a huuuuge degree of pain

Thanks
    Got similar problem , can login and loading data base but then receive message that login information does not match that of your local information and not allowed to access E@syfile.
    Did uninstall installed older version but no luck.
    This is a Windows 7 Home Premium

Email problem
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Bertievn View Post
    Got similar problem , can login and loading data base but then receive message that login information does not match that of your local information and not allowed to access E@syfile.
    Did uninstall installed older version but no luck.
    This is a Windows 7 Home Premium
    I must agree. I thought that I had it sorted (see post #5), but maybe/probably not. After I had uninstalled V6.0.0. and re-installed V4.3.3 things looked promising. It prompted me for two usernames and I selected new usernames. I was the prompted to upgrade or download and install V6.0.0. I tried the upgrade option but then you have to constantly check that the program does not timeout. After an age of downloading I slipped on a timeout and lost the upgrade, so I downloaded V6.0.0, uninstalled V4.3.3 and installed V6.0.0. Then I restored a backup and I think after that it did not accept my new usernames but my original one - maybe that happened during the restore.

Anyway now when I select View employees and select the company and a period I get the message "PENDING SUBMISSION There is a pending online submission that has not completed successfully. Please press OK to complete or Cancel to reset the submission. You will not be able to make alterations that could affect this submission until it has completed successfully" Then I press OK and I get taken to the "submit to SARS" page but there is nothing pending.

This is indeed a mysterious beast. i will leave it for a while and re-install V4.3.3 but i suspect it will force me to upgrade

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast