I am from China and I am in the field of importing & exporting. I got to know a lot of foreigners from all over the world. Some of them even want to work in China in the near future. So you may ask, is China a potential land to work in and live in?
Well, my answer is you have to discover it by yourself. You got to experice the life here in China. A lot of foreigners work in Shanghai. Your salary depends on what kind of company you work for. If it is an international company and you get paid in other currency like USD or Euro, you might get a lot more. But if it is a chinese company, Maybe not.
If you are from Africa. The better place to go is the South of China, for the weather there not so cold. Or you can do business in Africa. Just can make money from water or pure water. You can use a kind of machine that is made in China to make all kinds of ice in Africa and sell it. Very profitable.
In a word, no matter where you are, if you are happy and live a comfortable life, then wherever you are, it is a happy land.
Welcome to discuss this topic with me.