I wish I had 100 hands, 100 brains and 100 hours a day. My tasks for today are to figure out how to change my OpenCart website to do what I want it to, to faff around with my Android app and get it to scale correctly, then add lots of products to the website by creating all the data in Excel and uploading it (which is near impossible now because of the complexity of the data), lasercut lots a sample products, add new art for new products to the catalog, price list and website.

You know, there is something that I see in all there tasks, they are lots of very specialized things that could be handled very quickly and easily by skilled individuals yet I spend my days bashing my head trying to figure out how to do them simply because I am not willing to be ripped off by those "skilled individuals". Imagine a place where we could barter skills, I have many that I can trade for those that I need. I even taught a student how to run a 3D modeling program the other day because it is better that he does the drawings and brings them to me for cutting, rather than me waste the time doing them myself. Seems like an odd trade, I spend 1 hour teaching him and I save myself many hours having to do the drawings for him.

Anyhow, I had better get back to bashing the old brain....