Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The real cost of crime

Thanks
    Thanked 2,676 Times in 2,257 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Knock off the 10% excess...

There's no doubt there are some winners. But it's certainly not our hero who brought in the iPods. And in a way we're all paying for that.

Thanks
    Now, the consumer has bought it and it gets stolen from their house, and the cycle begins again, insurance, etc. Might not be such a big influence on the economy, but there is just no end to the cost, from the importer to the consumer...

Email problem RKS Computer Solutions's Avatar
    Thanks
    Stephan, you just gave me a brilliant idea...

You know those notebook lockdown cables which locks into the notebook and you hook the other end to a 5ton cement block conveniently placed in your office for stopping thieves running off with your stuff...

If anyone is interested, I think I'll start a business out of this... How does 200kg blocks for an Ipod sound like? add 5kg per song you have paid for.... Contact me now as pricing is incredible and stock is sure to fly!!!!

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Call it the "Gym Pack Option."
    How about a 50kg block for joggers.

This thread is killing me in more ways than one

Thanks
    My brother is a body builder... I think I will take 1 200kg block to give to him on his birthday!

Make that 2 (Dependant on price )

Gold Member
    Thanks
    Are the cables made with copper?
    Regards

Debbie
    debbie@stafftraining.co.za

From reception to management training, assertiveness, accountability or interviewing skills, we have a wide range of training workshops available for you!
    www.stafftraining.co.za

Find us on
    Facebook

Email problem RKS Computer Solutions's Avatar
    Thanks
    Copper might be an issue Debbie, our market research tells us that Copper would entice more criminals to steal them as Hellkom have been begging the public to whisper to them regarding cable theft....

For Stephan's brother (know him), I think we might have to go with an alloy, he'd be bending it far too much for it to stay feasible for a longer period... Will get back to him...

Dave, would you like the back straps of your 50kg blocks to be nylon or 100% polyester? We're inclined to go with nylon as its stronger in the long run and should be more comfortable... If you do have the time, you could always come in for a custom fitting...

This would entail you being tied down on a table, a crate built around your shoulders and back and the concrete then fed into this contraption to ensure maximum comfortability while jogging...

Stephan, just thinking about this, your brother might be happy with wood instead of a cable... I think we might be able to offer him some Yellow Wood casing with his block, all pimped out with holders for creatine and such... Also thinking, that seeing as body builders need to eat every few hours, would he be happy with a custom made version, battery included with a small fridge and a fold-down workbench?

Guys, this idea is brilliant and our market researchers are working flatout to bring this idea to light, please don't stop giving ideas, I greatly appreciate it and will ensure that the members that help built this idea gets the best prices possible....

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RKS Computer Solutions View Post
    ... and the concrete then fed into this contraption to ensure maximum comfortability while jogging...
    Don't forget we need a wind tunnel tested aerodynamic external design to reduce wind resistance drag... Something like that hump on the back that GP motorcyclists sport nowadays could be a good starting point.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12