My life partner (boyfriend) and I are currently trading on a family friend's CC, while we waited for our VAT and CC registration. We have been trading for 6 months with a turnover of 1.5mil. Our documents are through and ready to go, however, we made the mistake of capturing soemone as a member on the new company, for BEE recognition. This, we have seen is NOT in our best interests -not in a racist point, but merely a business best interest. The shares are 52% white (my partner) and 48% black. We have not bought anything, generated income nor own anything - even the furniture is not owned by the new company. We wish to remove minority member but are unsure as to how. I have been paying both members and giving extra drawings, as well as spending large amounts on fixing minority members car that is not registered to the business, but we pay and use for business purposes - by fixing, we pay the maintenance plan as well as fixed preexisting problems on the van. Not only all of this, but he also lives on our premises and his rent, water lights and groceries are submitted through the 'borrowed' company. Surely, because we have not traded on the new company and do not own anything, we do not have to pay him out and due to the fact that we have not signed a Service Level Agreement (the guaranteed income), we can request his resignation and offer him a management position? He has not contributed ANYTHING, but has demanded many things.

Please please assist!!!

Thanks
Clueless.