for those of you who want to save a little...

the bottom line is cutting back...putting in a small nozzle on your shower head still doesnt help if you stand under the shower for an hour.

heres a tip for showering...when the water comes out the shower it is normally cold...so what do you do let it run till it gets hot...

put a bucket under the shower and use the water to flush the toilet...and if you are like me and shower in the morning and evening...while the cold water is running...while filling up the bucket also use it to brush your teeth

once you are wet switch off the shower and soap...then while rinsing wash your hair and face with the warm water...this will soften your stubble and make it easier to shave...and saves blades...i use to go thru a blade a week of the expensive ones...now i buy the plastic blue gillet blades and they last 6 months.

i have also turned my timer down for the geyser because it is so hot and i was smart enough not to put on a geyser blanket...the extreme temp in the roof warms the geyser and piping so the timer is only on for 1 hour a day