Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Truth about South Africa

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Fanie View Post
    As a single person there is probably not much I alone can do - especially if there are so many ignorant people who think they have a bright future in a country slowly sinking into poverty ruled by dictators.
    So what is your solution?
    Excellence is not a skill; its an attitude...

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    Well it's not my job to tutor you on things you don't know because you're either too lazy or ignorant to reseach yourself.
    Ag I'm sorry man, all us black and white people that live happily together are far too lazy to take up your views.

Blacks are NEVER satisfied or happy with anything. They were struggeling since I can remember and they are still struggeling today,
    Maar ou broer, now how is that different from you, you are also not happy and your seem to be struggling as well.

The only thing the whites ever did wrong in SA was to try and uplift the black people
    Ou broer, they say that men are from Mars and women are from Venus...Where did you grow up, on the planet Uranus?

A real communist argument.
    So if I am a communist because I have a problem with "Whites only" signs does that make me part of "Die Groot Swart Gevaar" or "Die Groot Wit Gevaar".

Ou broer, You are far too clever for us lazy ignorant peace loving people. Maybe you should go and converse with people as enlightened as yourself and not waste your time on us...ag please man, we beg you, go away and stop bothering us!

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Life is temporary, now in my book you have two options. The first is to make your every moment a living hell and not enjoy anything and just hate... well everything. Or the second less popular choice and that is live and let live and just at least give life your best shot.

Fanie >Get yourself a life dude... This is not living this is making excuses for not living.
    peace is a state of mind
    Disclaimer: everything written by me can be considered as fictional.

Thanks
    I do not ever see the so-called 'old SA' reviving itself. That is an era thankfully long past.

What I do see, however, is a country at war with itself. There is no cohesive social contract. Many of its citizens are struggling to survive. The younger generation has nothing to aspire to. Mines are to be nationalised, farms are to be taken without compensation. Industry is winding downwards. Infrastructure is unraveling. Government plays the fool & enriches themselves & their cronies, while Tswane (Pretoria) burns.

Can this nation remain in one piece? If so, how?
    In search of South African Technology Nuggets(R), for sale & trading in South East Asia.

Bronze Member
    Thanks
    DesA, there are many black people as discontent with the government's corruption and self-enrichment as any other colour. The only hope I see for South Africa is if a new, truly non-racial party emerges who actually cares about its citizens. I hoped that the DA could be that, but I think they are still seen as a white party.

If we want to live together peacefully, we should act in ways that change the minds of the others. We are after all humans who share the same dreams, emotions and hurts.
    Sometimes the only transport available is a leap of faith

6. Thanks given for this post:

Blurock (20-Dec-11)

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    I don’t know, part of being human is not having all the answers. But you are making a big mistake in thinking that there is a magic cure. Live while you can. Love while you are still able and enjoy what is left. Truth is you cannot do anything about anything. It is just not in our hands anymore.

Not a nice thought but it is the truth.
    peace is a state of mind
    Disclaimer: everything written by me can be considered as fictional.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Did you like this article? Share it with your favourite social network.

Did you like this article? Share it with your favourite social network.