Thread: Starting out as an online marketer can be daunting

Thanks

Starting out as an online marketer can be daunting

When i first started there was so much information to chew on, plenty of advice and many get rich quick schemes. At a certain point i ended being confused and thinking it just impossible to do this online thing. The best way to go about making money online especially as newcomer is too find a reputable program that teaches the basic skills that you need to learn first, before you can start making money. The skills themselves are not hard to learn provided the learning curve is presented in a simple and coherent visual manner. Dont waste your money with a lot of programs out there that promises quick money without any effort, the only end result is disappointment and confusion.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Sound advice, I wish more people would take it!

Making money is hard work, maintaining what you have made is even harder.
    Victor - Knowledge is a blessing or a curse, your current circumstances make you decide!
    Solar pumping, Solar Geyser & Solar Security lighting solutions - www.microsolve.co.za

Thanks
    Thanked 2,676 Times in 2,257 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Probably the biggest money spinner online is selling programs about how to make money online.

I've always been floored by the irony.

Thanks
    I never ever use money making program because every quick rich scheme is 110% a scam. So never run behind these scams instead you should work on your skill that you want to use in future on online industry.

Thanks
    Yes it is definitely hard work, you read what you sow.

Thanks
    The best learning resource is hands down Google, no matter how difficult a task I find Google has the answer

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Thabiso View Post
    When i first started there was so much information to chew on, plenty of advice and many get rich quick schemes. At a certain point i ended being confused and thinking it just impossible to do this online thing. The best way to go about making money online especially as newcomer is too find a reputable program that teaches the basic skills that you need to learn first, before you can start making money. The skills themselves are not hard to learn provided the learning curve is presented in a simple and coherent visual manner. Dont waste your money with a lot of programs out there that promises quick money without any effort, the only end result is disappointment and confusion.
    Good afternoon Thabiso,
    You demonstrate that you have what it takes to make it in business! You initially found your chosen potential business venture to be with obstacles in the form of relevant available information and how to get it. You did not allow your initial obstacles to stop you or discourage you from becoming a business person. You essentially hung in there!What I now see is somehow who has preserved and overcome! Don't you dare give up!!!! I would like to take this opportunity to wish you every success with your business!!!!
    “Ubuntu is the essence of being humane" Desmond Tutu
    Spelling mistakes and/or typographical errors I found in leading publications.
    Click here
    sabbaticus