well after hearing this and that about it...the poor fella arrived at my gate 10 minutes ago...i dont have a gate number...or an intercom...but the dogs where having a field day at the gate so i decided to go have a look.

firstly i would like to say rather them than me...what a kak job...having to put up with arrogent people to get a little info which seems to be required by law.

by the time i got to the gate the dogs were literally clearing th gate trying to get at the fella...and my big boy weighs almost 100 kg...eeeeish.

anyway at first i told him i was busy and he should come back later...but then changed my mind and let him ask the questions...it wasnt even 10 minute and we were done...with short breaks to stop the dogs trying to get over the gate...shame i think the poor ok was as nervous as hell...i was going to ask him in...but i could see he was prepared to do it on the other side of the gate...

shame i know i was being cruel to my dogs...not letting them have a piece of the action