Hi guys, I need a little help and your combined expertise.
For little over two months I've been running a small unregistered IT Service Sole Proprietor business. An example of how I would operate is:
Client calls with a PC problem, I bill them R100 for the call-out and then between R200-R500 for the actual job.
What I need to know is:
1. What would be the best way to personally do my books and keep track of things?
2. Can I claim anything back as a Sole Proprietor?
3. As a purely service orientated business, what can I expect to be taxed percentage wise using the above example?
4. What exactly do I need to keep as far the business goes in terms of paperwork?
4. How can I save money doing all the above?
I'm the kind of guy that simply just wants to go and see clients and honestly have very little patients for admin work but at the same time, I can't really afford someone to do it for me at this point so I'm willing to learn and quite simply HAVE to do it myself for now.
Any and all help will be appreciated guys.