Thread: Help South Africa - save the constitution!

Email problem
    Thanks

Help South Africa - save the constitution!

The constitution of South Africa I have heard id under threat!

Living in England i still read the citizen newspaper and follow South African new, i was shocked to come across news about ANC officials bleating on about Land Re-distribution and how land will be taken by force, these officials also blatantly stated that if it is unconstitutional to take the land by force (which it is!!) that the ANC will just change the constitution till it is acceptable!

Am i totally going out of my mind here?? the Constitution is not a Political Tool to be used satisfy political gain! It outlines ideals that every Law abiding citizen of the Republic of South Africa (Minority and Majority) should live by, it was drawn up and agreed by all Party's (Minority and Majority) and, in my opinion should be cast in stone, its not cast in stone so any changes would have to be agreed by all parties (Majority and Minority)!

Unfortunately the ideals of Nelson Mandella of one nation united left with him when he stepped down and retired from office, his predecessors' clearly do not share the same ideals! If the ANC continues and manages to change the constitution to suit their political gain then GOD HELP SOUTH AFRICA and GOD HELP DEMOCRACY

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sirfoxhound View Post
    Unfortunately the ideals of Nelson Mandella of one nation united left with him when he stepped down and retired from office, his predecessors' clearly do not share the same ideals! If the ANC continues and manages to change the constitution to suit their political gain then GOD HELP SOUTH AFRICA and GOD HELP DEMOCRACY
    You appear to be a religious person. Refer to Isaiah3:12.

New Living Translation (©2007)
    Childish leaders oppress my people, and women rule over them. O my people, your leaders mislead you; they send you down the wrong road.

King James Bible As for my people, children are their oppressors and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths.

Bible in Basic English As for my people, their ruler is acting like a child, and those who have authority over them are women. O my people, your guides are the cause of your wandering, turning your footsteps out of the right way.
    Excellence is not a skill; its an attitude...

Thanks
    Sirfoxhound, you are 100% correct. We are hanging on by a thin thread called the constitution in SA - and scarely few realize what the implications of the constitution being taken away is going to be.

As a matter of fact, very few have even read the constitution !

Blurock, God wants people to get off their butts and DO something about their situation and will NOT help those waiting for God to come save them. Easy to figger out. How many times did God come to earth to save someone ?

Tonight on Tv2 the ACP announced that capitalism in SA has failed and that SA must switch over to a communistic state.
    Few people know what communism is and what it does and how devistating it is.

To start with, no rights, you cannot posess anything as everything belongs to the state, and the gov will look after you. Just that alone should scare the daylights out of any one ! You will not be a person any more, just a mere subject.
    Regards
    Fanie

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    You misread my post Fanie. "Childish leaders oppress my people... their ruler is acting like a child etc".

Read it again - actually a prophecy that came true.

I would rather trust in God than in government.
    Excellence is not a skill; its an attitude...

Did you like this article? Share it with your favourite social network.

Did you like this article? Share it with your favourite social network.