Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Research

Platinum Member
    Thanks
    I think Mr Del charges a large take on fee or a large monthly fee cant remember the details!

I guess if you a decent size fast food store it is okay to go the Mr Del route as it is also advertising for you!

Platinum Member
    Thanks
    Hi Faan,

That is a great website and concept you have going.

If you don't mind me asking on average how many deliveries do you handle a day and is it by car\scooter ?

Thanks,

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    We often buy our Sunday lunch at our local Checkers: the cooked veggies, rice, chicken, roast, dessert, etc. Their food is outstanding, always freshly made, excellent value for money. (For the record: I know not every supermarket serves good quality cooked meals, and we're lucky to have this one). You obviously know how these work: you select the item you want (e.g. Rice) and you pay per kg. I like buying cooked meals this way. I wouldn't want a set menu, but rather a selection of dishes to choose from. This way you always prepare exactly the same dishes every day, as long as your assortment is wide enough to offer real choice. The one thing I personally hate about buying these from Checkers is the fact that I have to get out of my car to go into the store. If I could have this sort of service as a drive-through, I might just use it every night. I'm imagining a drive-through that offers these meals AS WELL AS bread, milk and eggs. Now that would make me very happy!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12