Thread: kill the boer

Suspended
    Thanks

kill the boer

KILL THE BOER...maybe i am missing something here...but why would we need to have a court case to tell someone not to sing a song which has these words in it...considering the amount of farmers being murdered...am i missing something...or is it like the savanah ad where they are saying kill the boer but in fact it means something else...like kill all white imperialists...or maybe love thy neighbour...

2. Thanks given for this post:

Proffessor (14-Sep-11)

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    I haven't seen that Savanna ad...please tell?

Bronze Member
    Thanks
    I always wonder what would happen if whites started singing "kill the blacks". Honestly, I am so sick of racism on all sides. It is time we grow up and move forward as a nation.

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    All I get from this is that lots and lots of small minded people are wasting a lot and time and money fighting for the right to insult a minority group.

Non-racial - democratic : my a.. (ok, certainly if you blot other races from the equation aka Nazi Germany, Israel and many other genocidal countries)

Suspended
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mother View Post
    I haven't seen that Savanna ad...please tell?
    the latest one with the jack russels...the the monkey stole my drink...if you hum it...i will play it...and my favourite the djs on fire...

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    When will we ever grow up as a nation? It saddens me that fools such as Mal Emma can drive us into different camps and cause such divisions under South Africans. It also saddens me that the masses have little access to the written word and they are unlikely to hear the word of reason. All they hear is the ranting of a madman, such as Bob Mugabe, Ghadaffi and other dictators in Africa. Is this why our wonderful ANC government want to gag the media?

I am a South African and proud of it. I am a Boer and proud of it. No Mal Emma or any one can kill my spirit.

In the words of Dr Martin Luther King "I believe that unarmed truth and unconditional love will have the final word in reality. This is why right, temporarily defeated, is stronger than evil triumphant"

Interesting story by Max du Preez. http://www.news24.com/Columnists/Max...ution-20110706
    Excellence is not a skill; its an attitude...

8. Thanks given for this post:

Newretailer (14-Sep-11)

Thanks
    I have to say I agree with Murdock and newretailer. Things have gotten to a point in our beautiful country where right isn't right any more. We have supposedly been a "free" country since Nelson became president. Now I am 22 so I grew up without any knowledge of racism except for what I experienced from angry black south africans for something I had no part in since I was only a baby. People like Mal Emma that spread hate and just pour more petrol on a dying flame should be silenced if we want our nation to come out of this racistic mentality and move forward.

I'm not going to make this a religious thing but what I will say is that when we were a God fearing nation things were alot better for everyone.