Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Red Giant Design Studios - Mark Atkinson

Platinum Member
    Thanks
    Hey guys,

Thats what I like the most about the logo, even tough I chose a traditional naming method by using my surname, the unlocking is shown in the key and potential in the arrow.

What is really good for me in addition is that the logo and card represents the professionalism of my business as well as it is fresh and modern look and feel (not a old school style logo of a old school style consulting firm )

Thanks,

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Another happy customer! Mark and his team designed and completed our web site during December 2012. I am sure it also involved a lot of late night work.

We are already ranked on the first page on Google search for "plastic water meters". You are welcome to have a look. Some honest comments will be appreciated. http://amanzi.co

Thank you for a job well done Mark.
    Excellence is not a skill; its an attitude...

3. Thank given for this post:

Mark Atkinson (14-Jan-13), wynn (14-Jan-13)

Thanks
    We are already ranked on the first page on Google search for "plastic water meters". You are welcome to have a look. Some honest comments will be appreciated. http://amanzi.co
    Nice clean presentation. Loads quickly - informative and professional. Nicely done.
    No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop "The Lion and the Mouse"

5. Thanks given for this post:

Mark Atkinson (14-Jan-13)

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Nice - loads quickly, clean, but left me wanting more information about the products with specifications, and pictures.
    Time to start loading all the brochures on your products

Something which has nothing to do with the website and company, so apology to you Bluerock, but irks me, however it has to do with where we all live, and the political crap that we have to wade through. That is the part about being "predominantly Black owned", we are in a modern society, and while we continue with this degrading to whom it is supposed to uplift practice, as per the government requirements, we will never rid ourselves of this racial discrimination shackles that we were supposed to have shed at the start of our South African democracy in 1994.

If I am an overseas client looking for new suppliers, I really could not give a rats ass about who the members of the company are, and if the company is based on a specific continent, I would expect the majority of the company to be predominantly from the continent they are manufacturing in.
    Victor - Knowledge is a blessing or a curse, your current circumstances make you decide!
    Solar pumping, Solar Geyser & Solar Security lighting solutions - www.microsolve.co.za

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    @Justloadit, thank you for the feedback. In our case our market is South Africa and later hopefully the rest of Africa. Any form of discrimination goes against my grain and I have to agree that quotas and BEE is demeaning to those people who are supposed to benefit from it.

In our case we are 4 individuals who think alike and with similar moral standards and principles. There is no free ride and everyone has to pull his weight. We each still have our own businesses, but this is a benefit as our different business backgrounds and experiences create a synergy which is highly beneficial for the new business.
    Excellence is not a skill; its an attitude...

Thanks
    Hi Mark,

I would like to take this opportunity to commend you for the great lenghts you go to have happy customers!
    Your business can only go from strenght to strenght. Well done!
    “Ubuntu is the essence of being humane" Desmond Tutu
    Spelling mistakes and/or typographical errors I found in leading publications.
    Click here
    sabbaticus

9. Thanks given for this post:

Mark Atkinson (14-Jan-13)

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    It was a pleasure working on your site, Blurock. Not too many late nights were involved, so I can't claim too much credit there.

As for the rankings, it's great that you're there already but just bear in mind that you may jump around the rankings while your site is still new, as Google figures out where in the rankings is best suited for your website. This is often termed "The Google Dance". You should probably look to add more explanatory text content to your product pages as we go forward, just to beef it up a bit.

I appreciate the feedback and kind words, Mike C, Justloadit and Vanash.

11. Thanks given for this post:

Blurock (14-Jan-13)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12