Thread: Can anybody recommend any good Customer Loyalty Software?

Thanks

Can anybody recommend any good Customer Loyalty Software?

Hi

I am currently involved in a restaurant and would like to implement a loyalty program for customers that are frequent visitors. I have a point of sale system with a card reader but the software I use doesn't allow for it to be integrated so I'm looking for a standalone software. Something that can record my customers details, the number of times they visit and possibly the amount they spend each time. I have looked all over the internet and can't seem to find anything suitable so any help would be appreciated. I would prefer one that I can buy the licence instead of paying a monthly fee.

Failing this I'll have to get a system with cardboard cards and a customers card gets punched each time they visit. I'm not a fan of this option though.

Thank you in advance..
    emps

Thanks
    Simplest system is a business card which holes can be punched in or stamped. We have just done some for a golf driving range,
    Only stress when you can change the outcome!

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by emporacci View Post
    Hi

I am currently involved in a restaurant and would like to implement a loyalty program for customers that are frequent visitors. I have a point of sale system with a card reader but the software I use doesn't allow for it to be integrated so I'm looking for a standalone software. Something that can record my customers details, the number of times they visit and possibly the amount they spend each time. I have looked all over the internet and can't seem to find anything suitable so any help would be appreciated. I would prefer one that I can buy the licence instead of paying a monthly fee.

Failing this I'll have to get a system with cardboard cards and a customers card gets punched each time they visit. I'm not a fan of this option though.

Thank you in advance..
    emps
    Hi emps

Coincidentally, I've been thinking about starting a thread on custom software development. I'm in the IT industry, so if you'd like to have something small developed explicitly for this purpose, feel free to give me a shout. It could make for an interesting little project.
    "Fortune favours the bold" - Virgil
    Riaan Nel
    Freelance Software Development | LinkedIn | Skype

Thanks
    Hi

Yeah for sure, PM me your email address and we can have a chat about doing something.
    I can't seem to find any standalone software that will do what I want it to.

Thanks