Here's the scenario, it's for a school project and i really need help

Scenario: i currently have a buisness producing 500 articles to be sold locally in SA. i have received an order, and need to now produce 2500 articles to sell in Slovenia. I need to expand my buisness, and employ more workers.

I have applied for a loan of R200,000 from the bank, and i need to write a letter to my bank manager explaining:

Why i should accept the order from slovenia
How the order will benefit my workers
How the order will benefit the south african economy
Why the loan should be accepted.

NB: this is not my real situation, just a school project.

I need to write a letter of 2 pages, following the above criteria. Here's what i've got so far:

Why I should accept the order from Slovenia:

My buisness should accept the order from Slovenia for a variety of reasons. The order from Slovenia will provide stability for both my buisness and it's workers. It will also give my buisness an international profile, wich will eventually lead to many more orders from other international clients. It also provides my buisness the opportunity to expand, and reduces risk. As i employ more workers, the load will be spread evenly amongst them. I will also employ a factory manager, which will also help me expand.

Benefit of the order for workers:

With a stable source of income from Slovenia, my buisness will be able to give it's workers bonuses and extra advantages like further education for the worker, and training courses, providing the profit margin highers. I will also be employing more workers, so that the load is spread amongst them, and my buisness is not very dependent on one single worker, and it will also free the workers up, and give them more time. With the order from Slovenia, the workers will have a very stable and predictable income.